Hyundai Motor America held its second annual Thanksgiving Turkey Giveaway on Saturday, November 17 at its U.S. Headquarters in Orange County, CA. The company partnered with local non-profit organizations, churches and community foundations to giveaway 3,000 turkeys for families in need.
- Black & Brown Community Leaders Show Up for Barbara Lee for U.S. Senate Campaign
- Thinking Bigger with the ThinkWatts Foundation
- African American Firefighter Museum Traces History From Segregation to Integration
- London Brown: How to Become a ‘Baller’ Through the ‘Power’ of Education!
- Mothers In Action Brings Thanksgiving to Seniors and the Community
- LADWP to Build and Operate EV Fast-Charging Stations in Underserved Communities
- John Johnson III Makes Key Pick To Help Rams Defeat Browns
- Overtime Elite’s Gamble: Examining the Thompson Twins’ Legacy on the Road to NBA Stardom
- Black Pharmacists Stand as Advocates in Support of 340B Access to Care
- Jackson Dazzles in 35-Point Effort; Nuggets Stun Clippers in 113-104 Win