Last updated July 28, 2017
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe, respond to a survey, fill out a form, enter a contest, or when you enter information on our site in any other way.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information you provide in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To contact you in regards to your order, subscription, contest entry, survey response, or when needed to service your account.
- To share with you special offers, news alerts, promotions, and the like, via email and/or phone. You may opt-out anytime by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email, or texting the word STOP via text message on your phone.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and processed directly through our bank so no credit card information is stored on our servers. We also regularly scan our site for malware.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your web browser settings. If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It may turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the phone by contacting customer service.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We only release your information in order to comply with the law. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
We use multiple Google services including but not limited to AdSense, Remarketing, Analytics, Dart for Publishers. We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
We agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information by logging in to their account or calling customer service.
- We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- We do non-personally identifiable behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
In compliance with Fair Information Practices we will take the following action should a data breach occur:
- We will notify users via email within 7 business days.
- We will notify users via website notification within 7 business days.
CAN SPAM Act
When you provide your email address we may use it in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to future products and/or services.
We agree to the following:
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Not to use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.