- THIS IS A SAD DAY IN OUR COMMUNITY – Mark Ridley-Thomas Found Guilty on 7 Counts
- Jury Deliberations Resume for 4th Day in Ridley-Thomas Corruption Trial
- Q&A with Jacqueline Stewart – A Women’s History Month Exclusive
- Dupont-Walker Enjoys Advocating and Giving Back to Her Community
- ‘Keep Going’ – Author Kellye Garret Discusses Her Novel ‘Like A Sister’
- Kappa Alpha Psi – Pasadena Alumni Chapter Celebrates 62nd Charter Anniversary
- BBA Hosts 20th Anniversary of Salute to Black Women
- ‘A Thousand and One’ – A Great First Film by A.V. Rockwell
WATCH: Daily Brief
WATCH: Black Money Matters Ep. 5: Black Business Feature: 1010 Wine
WATCH: Los Angeles Sentinel ‘Daily Brief”
WATCH:Black Money Matters Podcast Ep. 2 – Building and Maintaining Black Wealth Pt. 1 Ft. Deb Langford
Deb Langford is an Executive Director and the Head of #BlackWealth Initiatives for J.P. Morgan Private Bank. In her leadership function, Debra champions the development of opportunities that guide affluent members of the Black community in the growth and preservation of their wealth, and in leaving generational legacies. #LA #lasentinrl #newepisode
WATCH: GET OUT THE VOTE
#Young #Black #Creative Inglewood Artist Produces Show ‘In a Session.’
As an Inglewood native, Neesin Williams captures the narrative of his community and creates a space that shines light on how vast the road to success can be. “In a Session,” premieres on Revolt TV March 18. The show is an invitation to join locally sourced artists on their journey to being discovered.
#BLACKHEALTH A Call for Community Healing: Black Participation in Alzheimer’s Research
The AHEAD study is the first known research project to enroll participants that are as young as 55 and customize the treatment based on the patient’s amyloid level. In order to elevate the health within underrepresented groups, there is a call for community participation.
WATCH: FOOT LOCKER LA GRAND OPENING
Foot Locker recently opened a community-based Store in Crenshaw, California on Wednesday, February 16. The new space is housing elite sneakers, apparel, and looks to provide a balanced retail experience which includes the concerns of the surrounding community.