With Father’s Day just around the corner, Estelle for Humanity will sponsor its annual Father’s Day Ceremony in Leimert Park. The event salutes the contributions of fathers and male mentors. To ensure that your father or male mentor receives the recognition, register your name and phone number at [email protected]. Founder Denise Estelle urges, “Let us roll out the red carpet and make this Father’s Day one they’ll never forget. Join us in honoring the incredible fathers who have shaped our lives!”
- Michelle Chambers Sets Course for California Senate District 35
- ‘Act Your Age’ is Exactly What Alyson Fouse is Doing!
- Malcolm X Route Designated in South L.A. Along Crenshaw Blvd.
- World Mourns the Loss of Tina Turner – the Queen of Rock’ n’ Roll
- From Smart & Final to his own Store: The Kobbler King Celebrates 30 Years
- Jim Brown Remember for His Athleticism, Activism, and Acting
- LA Rams Locker Room Hosts Mental Wellness Dialogue for Men Caregivers
- Becky Hammon, Aces, Punished for Comments Toward Dearica Hamby
- Student Athlete of the Week: Ryan Tripp