Please join Southern California BPG for our upcoming Black History Month Celebration at the historic California African American Museum where key influencers discuss the Power to Make a Difference!
Early arrival is suggested as the evening will start with complimentary access to the museum’s Black History Month exhibits. This will be followed by a powerful panel discussion moderated by Craig Young, Director, MLWM Market Executive. Guests can also expect a full buffet, drinks and live entertainment. Guest panelists will include:
- Areva Martin, Award winning civil rights attorney, advocate, author, and TV personality
- Danny Bakewell Jr., Second generation family owner of the Los Angeles Sentinel & the L.A. Watts Times
- Gene Hale, Chairman of the Board for The Greater Los Angeles African American Chamber of Commerce
- Mark Robertson Sr., President and CEO of the Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation
- Michèle G. Turner, MBA, Ed.D., Executive Director, USC Black Alumni Association
Together, these Los Angeles area business luminaries will share the challenges faced and lessons learned on their way to making a difference in our community. Our hope is that you too will be inspired to exercise yourPower to Make a Difference. Please register today!
Please direct all inquiries to BPG Southern CA
Date: Wednesday, February 20
Time: 5:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Location: California African American Museum
600 State Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90037
To Register: Click here
Parking: $15 (cash only)
Networking: 5:30 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
Program: 6:30 p.m.
Attire: Business Casual