Well, what church do they go to? I sure don’t know what they’re teaching!? Isn’t that embarrassing when people say something like that? Some where people have expectations of people who say they’re Christian. If they’re drinking and brawling, carousing …either the onlookers might say, “He/she couldn’t be Christian and acting like that!! Could they? What does the world expect from people who say they’re Christians? Do you recall what Jesus said to His disciples? Who do they say that I, The Son of Man am? Some say John the Baptist. Some say Elijah; he continued, but who do you say that I am? You are the Christ, the Son of the Living God!
- Michelle Chambers Sets Course for California Senate District 35
- ‘Act Your Age’ is Exactly What Alyson Fouse is Doing!
- Malcolm X Route Designated in South L.A. Along Crenshaw Blvd.
- World Mourns the Loss of Tina Turner – the Queen of Rock’ n’ Roll
- From Smart & Final to his own Store: The Kobbler King Celebrates 30 Years
- Jim Brown Remember for His Athleticism, Activism, and Acting
- LA Rams Locker Room Hosts Mental Wellness Dialogue for Men Caregivers
- Becky Hammon, Aces, Punished for Comments Toward Dearica Hamby
- Student Athlete of the Week: Ryan Tripp
January 24, 2019