INGLEWOOD (CNS) – A beer garden/brewpub, a gym and a 12-screen movie theater complex were announced today as the first three tenants at the Hollywood Park entertainment district that will surround the newly dubbed SoFi Stadium in Inglewood.
The $5 billion entertainment complex anchored by the new home of the Rams and Chargers — and being developed by Rams owner Stan Kroenke — covers 298 acres at the former site of Hollywood Park racetrack.
While the stadium is the crown jewel of the project, the development is expected to be a sprawling district of restaurants, shopping, office space and residences.
Developers on Tuesday identified the first three tenants of the entertainment district:
— a 20,000-square-foot beer garden/brewpub operated by Inglewood- based Three Weavers Brewing Co.;
— a 21,000-square-foot gym by Long Beach-based Olympix Fitness; and
— a Cinepolis movie theater complex.
“At Hollywood Park, we are developing a new city in the heart of the greater Los Angeles region where people from all across the world will come together,” Jason Gannon, managing director of SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park, said in a statement. “We are thrilled to welcome Lynne Weaver, Olympix Fitness and Cinepolis Luxury Cinemas, and all of their employees, patrons, members and
fans, to Hollywood Park.
“These three groups embody the mix of local businesses and global brands that will make Hollywood Park a unique destination,” he said.
SoFi Stadium is scheduled to be open for the start of the 2020 NFL season.
- City National Bank Sponsors Brenda Marsh-Mitchell Gospel Stage at 2023 Taste of Soul
- The Rams, City Year, Beautify Washington Prep High School
- L.A. Urban League Host Analysis on State of Black Los Angeles
- Crenshaw Wall to Receive Long-Awaited Renovation
- The Second Annual HBCU Culture Fest Returns to L.A.
- Princess of Tennis: Coco Gauff’s Historic Summer Solidifies Her as a Tennis Great
- Protect Yourself from Scams
- Exploring the Broader Impact of Howard vs. Hampton HBCU Football Tradition on African American Community and Culture
- 49ers Edge Out Rams in 30-23 Thriller in Los Angeles
- Singer Maeta stuns Los Angeles on her “When I Hear Your Name Tour”