- Michelle Chambers Sets Course for California Senate District 35
- ‘Act Your Age’ is Exactly What Alyson Fouse is Doing!
- Malcolm X Route Designated in South L.A. Along Crenshaw Blvd.
- World Mourns the Loss of Tina Turner – the Queen of Rock’ n’ Roll
- From Smart & Final to his own Store: The Kobbler King Celebrates 30 Years
- Jim Brown Remember for His Athleticism, Activism, and Acting
- LA Rams Locker Room Hosts Mental Wellness Dialogue for Men Caregivers
- Becky Hammon, Aces, Punished for Comments Toward Dearica Hamby
- Student Athlete of the Week: Ryan Tripp
Public Policy Institute of California
Black Teens Receive 11 Life Sentences in Crime Where No One Was Hurt
May 9, 2019
A 2012 Human Rights Watch report noted that the state of California had de facto sentenced 301 people to die in its prisons for crimes they committed when they were under the age of 18.