Los Angeles Sentinel
TITLE: Sales Account Representative
The LA Sentinel is looking for a Sales Account Representative to join our Sales department. You will act as a liaison between our sales team and our clients, ensuring customer satisfaction.
Sales Account Representative should:
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end.
- Contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
- Willingness to learn and sell print, web, digital and social media
- Some sales experience necessary.
TITLE: DIRECTOR OF ACCOUNTING & FISCAL ADMINISTRATION
STATUS: FULL TIME EXEMPT
The Director of Accounting & Fiscal Administration is an Exempt professional management position primarily responsible for overseeing all of the company’s accounting functions, financial records, budgets, payroll, HR & administration. This position supervises the accounts payable, accounts receivable & front office personnel. This position is also responsible for directing and coordinating administrative office services and related activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following are examples of typical duties. Other duties may be assigned:
- Provides training and oversight of accounting staff – accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll consultant & financial consultants
- Responsible for account reconciliations
- Prepares budgets, financial reports and develops goals and strategies.
- Responsible for preparation of reports for CPA to prepare City, State and Federal Tax Returns
- Represents the company on financial or operational administrative matters.
- Reviews plans for capital expenditures, supplies and incorporates needs into budget.
- Develops internal procedures and controls related to fiscal administration.
- Manages the front office reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail procedures and communications both internally and externally to maintain internal controls and professional company protocols.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Supervises and coordinates administrative procedures and protocols for office administration in coordination with the COO.
- May be assigned other fiscal & administrative projects and responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Excellent communication skills, strong leadership skills, and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with financial policies and procedures related to budgeting, accounting and personnel.
- Extensive experiences with QuickBooks on line, ADP External Payroll Processing company such as ADP, spreadsheet word processing, electronic messaging, and automated financial systems, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Proven ability to research and develop multiple reports
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with different constituencies: administrators and staff
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration, plus five years of directly related experience.
SUBMIT RESUME TO: RESUMES@LASENTINEL.NET