NOTICE IS GIVEN that on November 2, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. or as soon after that time as the matter may be heard in Dept. 31 of the Los Angeles Superior Court, 111 N. Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012, Petitioner Zeferino Ruiz will move for an order pursuant to Government Code §6000 adjudicating the Impulso as a newspaper of general circulation for the City of Los Angeles, Los Angeles Public Notice District, County of Los Angeles.
The Petition sets forth the following:
1. Petitioner, Zeferino Ruiz, is publisher of the newspaper known as Impulso, which is seeking adjudication under Gov. Code §6000 as a newspaper of general circulation for the City of Los Angeles, California.
2. Impulso is published for the dissemination of local news and intelligence of a general character in the City of Los Angeles. It is not devoted to the interests, or published for the entertainment or instruction of a particular class, profession, trade, calling, race, or denomination, or for any number thereof.
3. Impulso has a bona fide subscription list of 72 paying subscribers in the City of Los Angeles.
4. For more than one year preceding the filing of the petition, the petitioning newspaper has been established and has been printed and published at regular intervals in the City of Los Angeles.
5. During the whole of such one-year period, the mechanical work of producing the petitioning newspaper has been performed in the City of Los Angeles; the newspaper has been issued from the same county where it is printed and sold; it has been both printed and published in the City of Los Angeles; and it has been published as a weekly newspaper.
WHEREFORE, petitioner prays that Impulso be adjudicated pursuant to Government Code §6000 as a newspaper of general circulation for the City of Los Angeles, Los Angeles County Public Notice District, County of Los Angeles, State of California.
DATED: October 15, 2021