ATTENTION COMMUTERS AND RESIDENTS ON 59th PL BETWEEN 8th AV AND CRENSHAW BL
This notice is to inform the public of continued advanced utility relocations. Metro’s Contractor, Metro Builders will continue construction at 59th Pl between 8th Av and Crenshaw Bl.
WHAT: Continued Sewer Relocation Activities
WHEN: Work continues through approximately late June 2013. The anticipated work hours are Monday – Friday, from 7:00am – 3:30pm, weather permitting.
WHERE: 59th Pl between 8th Av and Crenshaw Blvd
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the construction.
• No parking will be allowed on 59th Pl on either side of the street between 8th Av and Crenshaw Bl during working hours.
• 59th Pl will be closed to through traffic in the vicinity of the construction activities.
• Interruptions to driveway access for homes on 59th Pl will be coordinated by the Contractor.
• Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
• Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.