The final poll of the year and now it's time to march in the postseason. Good luck to everyone playing.
1. Long Beach Poly (10-0) - The road to defend their Pac-5 championship starts Friday against Bishop Amat
2. Gardena Serra (10-0) - The Cathedral game put a good scare in the Cavaliers so that's bad news for the rest of Northwest Division playoff bracket
3. Narbonne (9-1) - It's wartime for the City's No. 1 seed as they face the Generals (Washington) tonight and then potentially the Patriots (Birmingham) Wednesday.
4. Taft (9-1) - Toreadors have the easiest road to the City semifinals
5. San Pedro (9-1) - The Pirates will be giving thanks for a potential rematch with Carson next week after they get past Sylmar
6. Loyola (6-4) - The Cubs zoom back up after defeating Bishop Amat and sneaking into the Pac-5 playoffs. Finally, a Cubs team that knows how to win under pressure
7. Crenshaw (7-2) - Back-to-back league champs get ready for an air-show with the Pilots (Banning) and a potential scrum next round with Jordan.
8. L.A. Jordan (6-4) - The team nobody wants to face in the playoffs. Just ask Fremont after tonight.
9. Lynwood (7-2-1) - Expect the Knights to get a shout-out on AM 570 for hosting Peninsula tomorrow, the alma mater of afternoon show host Petros Papadakis.
10. Culver City (7-3) - Someone had to slide in here after three teams were bounced out last week, so it's the Ocean League co-champs, who welcome Downey tomorrow night.