IMPORTANT MESSAGE: CONSTRUCTION AT LA SENTINEL OFFICE: Due to unforeseen construction work, our office is temporarily closed. We are operating business off site and still accepting ads and classified ads. View Company Directory.
There's a lot going on in the news today. Typically, the average person reads or listens to the news and just accepts whatever they hear. But since I am opinionated, I always form my own thoughts instead of participating in simple minded acceptance.
I love doing top ten lists. Most of them are specific to a topic, but I've also done top ten random thoughts, which this week's list is comprised of.
In another Top Ten list, here are my newest Top Ten Random Thoughts:
Top Ten Random Thoughts:
1. Who really gives a hot damn that the First Lady was wearing $540 shoes while feeding the homeless?
I mean, really, do fools think that she is supposed to make a special shopping trip to Payless to dress for the occasion?
2. Why is anybody surprised that the Republican Party's new House Ni**er Michael Steele is dissing President Obama?
This shine is a jealous butthead and is proving that the Negroes in the Republican Party are generally clueless as to the racism of that party, even when it leaks out of their own stupid, self-hating mouths.
3. Why is Director Ron "Opie" Howard whining about not getting cooperation from the Vatican in filming his new flick "Angels & Demons?"
He didn't get cooperation when he did "Davinci Code," and since these movies are not exactly shining positive light on the Catholic religion, what does he expect? Then, he proves that he's actually kinda nutty by admitting that he didn't really seek their cooperation, but just "knew" it wasn't forthcoming.
4. Why is anyone surprised that Chrysler executives are forewarning the American people that there is little chance of the failing corporation paying pack the billions it got in government loans?
And why can't I get a million or two? I promise I'll pay it back.
5. Is anyone willing to research and discover how the swine flu jumped from pigs to farmers and now back to pigs again?
At the end of that trail may be some sex, lies and videotape that will make most of us sicker than the swine flu.
6. Why can't we just beat the hell out of the insane boneheads who designed the "shaken baby" game for the iphone and the idiots at apple who approved it?
As an afterthought, they admit that the game was inappropriate, but as a forethought, it never should have been moved forward.
7. And if we do pass out beatdowns, why can't we beat the hell out of the psychotic sows on Oprah's show who stood and cheered Lorena Bobbitt when she spoke of throwing her husband's severed penis out of the window?
Would they have cheered if a man came on the show and talked about severing a breast and tossing it out of the window? I think not!
8. Why are so many people absolutely and mortally afraid of the Swine Flu, wearing surgical masks when just over two hundred have been infected, yet many people are having unprotected sex when millions have been infected with HIV?
Most of those infected with the Swine Flu will recover. Conversely, many of those infected with HIV will lead diminished lives and eventually may die. Ummmm...you do the math.
9. Who gives a damn if Oprah has a gastric bypass?
Funnyman Paul Mooney appropriately labeled her a "fat/skinny bit-ch," for going up and down in weight more than an elevator.Â Once she gets the bypass, she'll probably bypass the bypass in order to eat some more. And, really, who cares?
10. And, finally, I'm about sick of these goofy Republikooks who supported George Bush when he was crapping on the world economy and now want to blame it all on President Obama.
Honestly, it reminds me of my uncle who use to pass gas and start yelling at whichever kid was closest, blaming it on others, while the stank emanated from his own behind. We loved my uncle and actually thought it was funny, but these Republikooks need their asses whooped!
These are the top ten thoughts on my mind this week. Feel free to add your own.
Darryl James is an award-winning author of the powerful new anthology "Notes From The Edge." He released his first mini-movie, "Crack," and will soon release his first full-length documentary.Â View previous installments of this column at www.bridgecolumn.proboards36.com. Reach James at